Why choose Enjoybcn?
Owners of more than 250
apartments in Barcelona
is our priority
- By dealing with us directly with no middle men, you can be sure you’ll get the best, fastest response to anything which may come up.
- We refurbish all our apartments and equip them fully to offer you maximum comfort.
- Our own maintenance team is ready on a daily basis to keep up the high quality of our apartments. read more
- We offer the most comfortable, secure apartments in Barcelona so that you can enjoy peace of mind on your holidays without any unpleasant surprises.
- High-technology security systems, from cameras in the buildings to high-technology safes, keys and doors.
- Exclusive 24-hour maintenance and emergency service – we want to look after you. read more
- High-quality apartments listed at the level of a 4-star hotel, but at a much lower price.
- You have a 24-hour maintenance and emergency service at no extra cost to guarantee your peace of mind.
- Large apartments to provide group accommodation in one place, reducing the cost of your stay. read more
- Simplicity and openness are what guide us throughout the booking process.
- The information about our apartments (locations, photos, descriptions, opinions, etc.) is 100% real to avoid future surprises.
- A secure, simple and open booking process offering specific quotations with no unexpected costs added on afterwards. read more
High quality apartments in BarcelonaView all apartments
Space and luxury in the centre
Exceptional quality in a central location. Wonderfully spacious, with views
Sagrada familia. Unique views
Fantastic apartment with spectacular communal terrace and small pool. With incredible views of the Sagrada Família.
300m2 Luxury apartment in the centre
Enjoy maximum luxury right in the centre with this spectacular apartment of over 300m2
Opiniones de nuestros clientesSee all reviews
Buenas noches, matadores! The name of this company gives it all away in one go: just make a booking through Sara Vila and you will, indeed, Enjoy BCN in its prime peak and straight from the very core. The apartment is conveniently located in the city center, with all essential ingredients for a great weekend away within reach. With the ever lively Ramblas just around the corner like a pulsing artery nourishing the warm, exotic heart of the "Pearl of Catalunya", a good night out in high-rollin' BLVD club is never far away, as is the romantic and pleasantly patchy "barrio chino" (Chinese quarter) with its mysteries behind every door. Or just visit the famous Sagrada Familia which, although it is not finished yet, is hard to miss on a trip around the city (insiders tip: you can also watch it in awe from the top of one of many rooftop bars around town: the Majestic is recommended, as are its cigars and cocktails). And if you are there, don't forget to check up on the more less-visited sights in town, such as the "Parc del Forum" with its industrial look and feel and "el Monasterio" (an old monastery with a refreshing pool just outside of town - reservations are not necessary, but do book for transport back into town in advance as this may save you a long walk back to civilization!). The owners just let you check in independently through a flawlessly working and convenient locker system, but Sara and her people are always there to lend a helping hand or check up on you to see if all is well and nothing is missing. Furthermore, although the apartment is located in a back alley of the main road, it generally feels safe (although we heard that sightings of Australian drug-tourists have apparently occurred on some occasions - none of which at our door though). The apartments interiors are clean and well-maintained, with two comfortable couches to lie on into the wee hours and a balcony which lets you feel king in your own magic castle. Amenities are very functional, bathrooms are tidy and beds are soft. Note that the maid can be a bit early when checking out, but that shouldn't hold you back from booking right now. One cautious remark for the visitor that travels light: when sending some beach attributes and food up front in a cardboard box, keep in mind that Spanish "correos" (postal service) can be slow.
10Sonia, France - 18/08/2016 The apartment was as described on the web: two steps from the Sagrada Familia, shopping street, metro and amenities nearby (Carrefour Market). welcoming and very functional space, clean, nice pool and space to relax and calm in the attic. The entire stay was very good and very well looked after by Sara Vila (pay, recommendations recovery keys ...). In short: I recommend this place!
10Anonymous, United States - 17/08/2016 Loved the apartment and location near Sagradia Familia. We even found this very cost effective (even during summer) and central. The rooms are small, but having 2 rooms as a family of 4 was wonderful. The small pool at the roof was fantastic. One doesn't think they need a pool when visiting Barcelona, but during the hot sticky summer months you'll really appropriate this. Very friendly and responsive staff. Definitely recommend.EnjoyBCN:Hi,
Thank you for this kind comment! We are glad that you liked the apartment and also that you could enjoy the rooftop terrace.
It's been a pleasure to host you.
We hope to see you soon in Barcelona!
10Benjamin, Germany - 16/08/2016 Fantastic apartment with a terrace which included pool. Very well maintained and had everything we needed for a holiday. The Sagrada Familia is within walking distance and there are good restaurants around. The contact was very friendly and helpful, were always on hand. The key collection system worked very well. Thank you very much for a great week.
10Fernando, Argentina - 16/08/2016 The access process is very good, you don't have to depend on anybody, excelent! Nothing to say, the location and the apartment 10, only that because of the pictures we thought the apartment was bigger and once there the apartment got smaller! Sara was so helpful always responding to anything we asket, so kind I would have liked to say hi to her. Thanks
The best offer according to your needs
- A single contact person for each company.
- Apartments with Wi-Fi, Sat TV and safe.
- 24h customer care service.
- Uncopiable electronic keys.
- Cots and high chairs available for children.
- Easy-access buildings with lifts.
- Copy-proof electronic keys.
- 24h emergency service.
- High-capacity buildings, up to 60 people.
- We are owners: management without middle men.
- Quotations to meet your needs.
- Spacious apartments ideal for large groups.